When you invest your time and money in hard core products, shouldn’t you turn to a hard core race car manufacturer for your safety and the best ET and track times possible?
The RPM Roll Bar Difference
Engineered by racecar manufacturer with 25 years of experience NHRA/SCCA legal to 10.0 to 11.49, with extensions kit available
to be legal to 8.50.
NHRA/SCCA legal door swing out
- NHRA/SCCA bolt in seat belt mounts included
- CAD engineered and precision welded
- Manufactured chassis tag including date and serial for each
- Completely removable and 100% welded
- Improves your ET by making your chassis more rigid
- Engineered with light weight, chromoly structural tubing
- Factory seat remains fully adjustable
- Aesthetically engineered to follow factory car design
- Mandrel Bent tubing
Full detailed instructions with pictures, and all hardware included
RPM Roll Bar is the only roll bar that is 100% welded and completely removable. Our most common customers drive Mustangs, Chargers, Challengers, Camaros, Nissan GT-R’s, and Corvettes, but we can manufacture roll bars for a wide variety of vehicles. The RPM Roll Bar works with factory seats, and installs with the very slightest modifications to your vehicle’s interior.
Chevrolet Performance teams up with Bob Fehan and RPM Rollbars